You can get ISIC card, if you are a student at the iCan school.
ISIC Card (International Student Identity Card)
- this is the international certificate confirming student status throughout the world, which opens for you the world of discounts and privileges.
ISIC Card offers in around 130 countries and gives opportunities:
• Free access to museums, theatres and cultural centers of the world
• Discounts on air travel, hotel accommodation and hostels
• Discount in Cinemas, water parks, entertainment centers and clubs
• Discounts in cafes, restaurants and bars
• Privileges for further education, language courses, trainings and master classes
• Discounts on the purchase of the tours, insurance and education abroad
• Discounts on purchases at stores and on-line orders
• Discounts on concerts
For more information you find on the web: http://isic.sk/
Who can get ISIC card?
• Student Language School Ican from 15 years to 26 years
• Student on Intensive Programme (classes from Monday to Friday)
What is the duration of the isic card?
The Card is valid from September of this year, before the end of September of next year.
What are you needed for the issuance of cards
• be a student in the language school iCan of intensive course
• Color Photo (28*34 mm)
• 12 euro
Where You can get a ISIC card:
iCan School at Lazaretská, 8, (2 Floor), Bratislava, Slovakia
Tel.: (+ 421) 905 460 194