Conditions for scholarship granting by the programme Vertical
Foundation “Nadácia Aľony Kurotovej” announces a scholarship programme in order to support the education of gifted young people interested in studying at Slovak universities, especially in technical, economic or humanities fields of studies.
Who the programme is for:
The scholarship may be applied for by the students who have completed their secondary education in their home countries, achieved good educational results during secondary school studies and are interested in technical, economic fields or the humanities at Slovak universities.
The scholarship scope:
The scholarship is intended to cover costs directly linked to the studies:
- tuition fee – the programme of intensive Slovak language course as the preparation for university studies;
- monthly amount of scholarship for a student: 280, - € intended to cover the basic needs of the student;
- the scholarship can be used by the student to pay a fee for accommodation, means of transport fare, meals, textbooks etc.
The scholarship does not include:
- travel expenses;
- charges related to the medical examination;
- health insurance;
- charges related to the translation of official documents (certificates, extracts from criminal records etc.);
- fees associated with applying for a temporary residence permit.
Deadline for applications for a scholarship:
Conditions for obtaining a scholarship:
Since the selection will be made from the applicants who have not been granted government scholarships because of capacity reasons, a candidate for the Foundation “Nadácia Aľony Kurotovej” scholarship can submit documents already submitted in the process of application for a government scholarship, as follows:
- the document certifying the level of education - leaving school certificate (diploma) with the verification of the authenticity of signature and stamp of the school on the education certificate by the state authority which is competent to verify it if an international treaty does not provide otherwise;
- secondary school certificates;
- signed curriculum vitae;
- a copy of the travel document containing the personal data of the holder,
- short motivation letter outlining the reasons why the candidate for the scholarship decided to study in Slovakia.
Selection of grantees:
The selection of grantees will be made by the selection committee of the Foundation on the basis of the supporting documents which the Foundation will be provided with by The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic (MŠVVaŠ SR).
The scholarships applicants will be informed about the results of the selection process by an email sent by the coordinator of the Scholarship Programme Vertical.
Ing. Iveta Tunegová, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +421 908 306 504